Customer Guidelines for Reviews
BestLenderReviews.com publishes reviews that help people make better, more informed borrowing decisions. Real customer insight and feedback are vital to ranking lenders in each industry on our site. Protecting the integrity of the reviews that you provide is important to us.
We want to see honest reviews from anyone who has interacted with a lender on either our website or another non-affiliated lender review website. Great reviews do more than praise or criticize a lender. They illustrate an experience and show others what they can expect from a lender. We encourage people to create an account so that they can update their reviews with their most up-to-date experience.
To ensure we publish honest reviews and display fair rankings, reviews may be rejected, modified, or removed if they contain the following:
- Endorsement or promotion of illegal or harmful activity or violence
- Vulgar, profane, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory language
- Speech that personally attacks anyone on the basis of race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, or religion
- Content written in languages other than English
- Content that violates another personâ€™s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights (e.g., publishing another personâ€™s full name, address, or other identifying information without permission). BestLenderReview.com redacts the last name of employees mentioned in reviews
- Promotional posts will be removed
- Unnecessary characters (Example: â€œsooooooooooâ€ or â€œ……….â€) to meet the minimum character requirement of 40 characters
- Content that does not give an actual review or evaluation of a lender
- Inconsistent scoring and content (Example: A positive review with a score of only (1)
- Reviews left by individuals who havenâ€™t interacted or received a loan with the lender
- Content that does not relate to a lender or a lenderâ€™s products or services being reviewed
- False information
- Incentivization including but not limited to promotional references, marketing material or links.
BestLenderReviews.com reserves the right to reject or remove reviews that appear fraudulent. Additionally, users who create multiple profiles or continuously submit reviews that violate our guidelines may be banned from having reviews published by BestLenderReviews.com. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Report Any Review You Feel Violates Our Guidelines
If you believe a review violates our guidelines, please let us know. Our Integrity Team will examine your report inquiry and take the appropriate action.
A lender may dispute reviews on their profile if they believe the review contains inaccurate information. However, physical evidence must be provided to remove the review. BestLenderReviews.com takes review disputes seriously and will only remove reviews proven to be inaccurate.